To celebrate Women’s History Month and to bring you an amazing dining experience, we are excited to announce a very special wine dinner on Monday, March 25th, 2019 at 7 p.m.
As you may know, March is National (and International) Women’s History Month. Accordingly, we are fortunate to have one of the most (if not the most) expert women on wine and sake in the world, Sara Guterbock. We encourage you to come and enjoy an evening of chef-inspired, “California style” recipes paired with outstanding and highly rated Mondavi wines, presented by Sara, who brings great knowledge of wines and the Mondavi brand. It will truly be a night to remember!
Below, you will find the food-wine pairings for the evening:
- Oberon Sauvignon Blanc, 2017
- *Isabel Mondavi Rosé, 2017
- Prosciutto Wrapped Melon Salad with Rosé Vinaigrette
- *Isabel Mondavi, Michael Mondavi’s wife, Rob Jr’s. beloved mother
- Emblem Chardonnay, 2016
- Lobster Bisque
- Emblem Cabernet Sauvignon, 2015
- Duck Confit with Farro and Sautéed Spinach
4th Course Wine Comparison
- Wine #1 – Animo Cabernet Sauvignon, 2014 compared to Wine #2 – “M” Cabernet Sauvignon, 2014
- Applewood Smoked Tri-Tip with Roasted Root Vegetables
5th Course “Wine vs. Sake” Comparison
- Dessert Wine #1 – *Susan Balbo Late Harvest Malbec 2016 compared to Sake #1 – Homare “Strawberry Nigori Sake”
- Fresh Strawberry Mousse with Dark Chocolate Square
We would absolutely love to have you. Please call us at your earliest convenience to make a reservation for a memorable wine and food experience at The String Bean. Reserve your seat by calling Pops at (704) 825-3636 with your name, phone number, credit card, and the number in your party. This experience is $90 per person.
If you have any questions and/or need additional information, please call Pops. We hope to see you there!