At The String Bean, we know that great dishes are not possible without starting with the highest quality ingredients. Sourcing the finest meats, seafood, breads, cheeses, spices and desserts has long been a fundamental principle of our business and we think success.
Here are many of the suppliers that make our fine dishes possible, suppliers whose foods you can find in The String Bean Market when you would like to prepare foods yourself.
- Carolina Bison – bison
- Certified Angus Beef – filet, ribeye, NY Strip, tenderloin
- Heritage Farms Cheshire Pork – pork loin, thick cut bacon, ribs, pork chops, smoke sausage
- Hickory Nut Gap Farms – local meats including pork and special beef cuts
- Joyce Farms – turkey and most poultry
- Lowcountry Shellfish – all seafood
- Motown Spice Provisions – spices and special rubs
- Ashe County Cheese = cheeses
- Austin Produce – hot house grown tomatoes
- Queen Bee Bakery – desserts
As always, thanks for your business and support. Please let us know if you have any questions about our food sources and providers or any special requests.