DOWNTOWN BELMONT | 704.825.3636
SOUTHERN BISTRO | MARKET & BUTCHER SHOP
Donation Request Form
The String Bean is proud of being a good and charitable organization. We know that charitable donations are part of being a good neighbor and we are proud that our annual donations compare quite favorably to similar size companies. Because we are a very visible member of our local communities, The String Bean receives hundreds of donation requests annually. In order to review the many types of requests, we have developed criteria and a procedure to help us best serve those in need of our assistance.
Before you complete the form, please take a moment to review the outlined criteria for a donation:
- The String Bean will only consider donations to non-profit (501-3C) charitable organizations that are located in Gaston, Mecklenburg, and Cleveland Counties in NC and York County in SC.
- The String Bean donates small amounts of money, product or gift cards to a large number of qualifying local organizations and larger amounts to only a small, select group of local organizations. All donations are based on a quarterly budget, therefore the earlier a request is received the better the opportunity will be for us to assist.
- The String Bean does not donate to individuals for their pursuit of personal goals or tragedies. Instead, we give to supporting organizations that in turn help those in need.
- All donation requests must be in writing or by email, preferably on the organization’s letterhead. Any relevant literature should be included.
- The String Bean will respond to all requests in writing within 15 days of receipt. If you do not hear back from us within that time period, please contact our receptionist @ 704-825-3636
Sign up here to receive regular updates
The String Bean
Winner of seven Wine Spectator awards for excellence, enjoyed by the President of the United States at a local appearance at Freightliner and frequented by patrons we call friends, both local and out of town, The String Bean is one of those places that we hope sticks with you and brings you back time and time again.